Friday, November 18, 2011

Huge Holiday Painting Sale going on NOW!

Original "Barcelona" Painting (8 x10) now only $65! Click HERE
Original "Lagoon" Painting (11x14)  now $99!  Click HERE
Original 'Crush' painting (8 x10) now only $65! Click HERE
Now thru January 1st I am having a MASSIVE holiday sale on ALL ORIGINAL paintings. All are pre-mounted and ready for hanging in your home. Grab them now before they're gone for good. These original paintings are original and no two are alike. They make excellent Christmas gifts! I have all new paintings coming the new year..I can't wait for you to see the new ones I've been working on!

>>Go to The Inspired House holiday painting sale by clicking HERE

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time to make the Plunge and buy the Barcelona !!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...