Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card Inspiration


As you all know I am never one for tradition, so why should creating my very first holiday card be any different? Behold, I bring you my official Christmas card inspiration! Yes, it's wacky, but I can't bear to go the generic Christmas card route. I just can't do it...

Once I saw Glee's greeting card I was done. I set up an at-home photo shoot and came up with my own little take on it. And as he usually does, my oh so patient hubby just laughed and went along with it, God bless him :)

Stay tuned! I'll show you my finished card in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. love it! can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I soo can't bear generic pre-made Christmas cards, I make my own even if it sometimes kills me! (I'm ridiculous that way) I love your inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ! this Glee card is really funny... Can't wait to see yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your holiday card!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...