Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big Painting + Catching up




Let me officially apologize for my lack of posts lately. I know, I know, you're busy too. But for some reason I feel like I have this huge obligation to entertain you and at times, I fail horribly.

I'm going to start posting less due to the overwhelming amount of work I have on me at the moment. Currently, I'm working a full time job plus assisting in a few additional projects and making sure I stay up on my commissioned pieces. All while trying to have a life. Oh, and my best friend is getting married in less than 6 months and I have all those fun MOH duties. I'm not saying all of this to get sympathy BUT a little bit of understanding might help ;)On a positive note, I finished a HUGE painting that finally made it's way to NYC last week..Pics are above. It was quite the challenge to work on a 5 ft unstretched canvas! I'll post pics when they have it stretched and up on the wall...

Now let me be random for a moment. Do you remember trying to locate the most odd items for your wedding? I found myself searching for a photo shoot location this week for my bride which must have the following: A pretty park, a cute cafe window and a Barnes & Noble ALL within walking distance. I remember at one point in my wedding frenzy when I had to stop and laugh because I was searching for the following: Two vintage Coke bottles, a wedding topper with a couple who had dark hair, bobby pins with pearls on the end and lime green Bubba Kegs..6 to be exact.

Sorry for the random rant, it's just one of those days ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love the randomness. Hmm lets think. The day of my wedding I actually forgot his ring in my purse. AT the alter I whispered it to my pastor and he pulled his off and gave it to me. We totally played it off and no one new. The pastor was a pro.

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything!! That painting looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it stretched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this painting! Can't wait to see the pics of it up!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...