Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pumpkins!


All of my friends and family know what a harvest geek I am. I LOVE FALL. I love the pumpkins, the chill in the air, Halloween, oh, I just adore it!

With that being said, I want to go ALL OUT with pumpkins this year. I've already begin my collection this weekend, scooping up 4 little guys for my yard.

Josh always warns me of my harvest obsession because I start too soon ( I can't help myself!!). By October 31st last year I was throwing my half-rotten pumpkins out on Halloween day because I was so sick of looking at them! Oh well, sometimes you never learn :/

(via Martha Stewart.com)

10 comments:

  1. I especially love white pumpkins. And gourds, I always HAVE to have those funky shaped gourds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pumpkins too! I wish they celebrated Halloween in Australia!!

    www.thingsthatmakemesmiledaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the drink pumpkin case. Those people are crafty alright.

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what snazzy ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited it's fall. I love decorating with pumpkins and all things autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pumpkins are fun, I like the ones in the first few pics, and love the glitter pumpkin idea. I may have to try that this year... !

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so cute! i would love to have some pumpkins around the place but there is a shortage and they're really hard to find down here.

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the pumpkins! The beer bucket is a great idea...so festive! Would love to have you link up to my Fall 5 today! Found your blog through Jillian...so glad I did! Happily following from now on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gahhhhh! i love love LOVE pumpkins. i collect them too. is that weird? i'm so excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these pumpkin ideas :) my boyfriend has a flower market and this fall he will be selling all kinds of pumpkins, gourds, etc. can't wait :) that last photo is a cute display.

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...