Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My new perfume

via flickr

I just happened to stumble upon the most amazing, delicate, romantic perfume recently. Have you seen/tried any Shelley Kyle Perfumes? You absolutely MUST try Tiramani by Shelley Kyle if you ever happen to run upon her collection in a boutique, it's my new favorite.

I have never been one for those fruity body splashes of today and I rarely get stopped in my tracks by a perfume that truly smells unique, but when I tried this one it literally made me put on the brakes.

What new scent are you currently loving?

5 comments:

  1. You've peeked my interest... now I want to know what it smells like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh fancy! Love a new scent! Too bad we can't smell via the internet yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle is just gorgeous too! I hope I stumble upon it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely packaging. My new scent is Daisy and I have always loved Vanilla by The Body Shop(UK).
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...