Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's my one year blogiversary!


Today is officially my one year blogiversary. I want to take a moment to thank all of you from the depths of my heart for all of the love and support you have given me over the past year...

It's no secret that it's been one of the best years of my life. I married the most amazing man ever and it was he who pushed me to stand proud and share more about myself with the world. Starting this blog taught me that it's okay to feel vulnerable and that you're not growing unless you're a little uncomfortable. I have managed to meet some of the most amazing people from all over the world that I know will be long-lasting relationships. Blogging has become part of my daily life and I feel like something is missing in my week when I don't do a post. Thank you all, especially the ones who have been there from the very beginning, as my little blog was a mere 3 posts with 2 followers. I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know and thank you so much for every comment, every email and every shout out that you never had to give.

-Rachel


18 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! Hope your blog gets you something nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah congrats lovely- a very happy blogiversary to you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rachel,

    Thanks for remembering us on your Blogaversary!
    We enjoy reading your blog.........

    Happy one year blogaversary!

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahhh!! congrats on your blog-anniversary chickadee! i have loved getting to know you this past year! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel,
    Please come by to visit me this afternoon,
    I have a nice blogaversary present for you hon!

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!

    xx

    www.thingsthatmakemesmiledaily.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Yay!! Happy Birthday "Inspired House Of Wright"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversay Youngin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay - Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I get the same feeling when I don't post for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! So exciting to reach this milestone. You're doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I'm almost at 1 year too! Love your blog:)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...