Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Addicted...

As a graphic designer I have always appreciated good type + illustration.  This 'appreciation', however, can be a curse when you find you can't stop collecting good type + illustration pieces. Herein lies my concert poster addiction. Any band, any genera- if it's good type + illustration then I gotta have it. It's sick. I have two hanging in my house right now, and quite a few scattered in random nooks and crannies awaiting the day I finally find a home for them...

Ok, here it goes (gulp): My name is Rachel Wright, and I'm addicted to concert posters.

Via thesmallstakes.com


Via thesmallstakes.com

Via Courtenay Webber.com
Via Listentofeist.com

Vintage 1967 Country Joe and the Fish Concert Poster


















In Loving Memory of David Heath Jackson. Peace be with you friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Julia, and I'm addicted to concert posters too. My room is full of evidence. If you ever need your addiction fed, I have multiple websites for you. And PS. Love your blog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...