Friday, September 3, 2010

Your Labor Day Weekend

Not only does Labor day mark the end of summer, but in the U.S. it marks the beginning of the NFL and college football seasons. Bring on fall, I say. Oh, how I long for the crisp leaves, fall foliage and pumpkin carving!

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend and you return next week with a completely refreshed mind and heart. I am going to be canoeing down the Uphapee River and camping on the sandbar river banks with hubby and our two pups. It's so peaceful and quiet out there, and we usually come back with quite a few Indian relics too! Last time we went canoeing we found about 15 pieces of pottery and a few arrowheads...it's a really neat place!

Whatever you get into this weekend, I hope the down time fills your soul and inspires you.




Canoe + Tent + Smores...what more does a girl need?



(I thought this was funny and so very true...)



And Lastly, meet sis-in-law Lizzie. I heart her so very much. The lovely gentleman she is crushing is my soon to be bro-in-law Ethan Spivey.
Congratulations on the engagement you two lovebirds!


2 comments:

  1. Aw! Yay Lizzie! And what a great picture. She's a hot little number :)

    RE Fall. DITTO! I have had the windows open every night and morning letting the crisp, cool 65-degree mountain air in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops...I forgot I could use my actual blogspot account haha!! It me again!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...