Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Leather Jacket

The Leather Jacket has apparently been named the staple item this fall, and has been seen paired with everything from jeans to cocktail dresses. And not only are leather jackets hitting the runway this season but leather pants, skirts, shorts, coats and vests are going to continue to make their way in stores. Are you going to follow the Leather Trend this season? I think it's time for me to break down and get a leather jacket!


(Via fabsugar.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...