Friday, February 18, 2011

The Art Institutes " Create Tomorrow" Campaign



When I saw this I had to share, after all The Art Institute is my alma mater! In its first work for The Art Institutes, independent ad agency David&Goliath shows that indeed the world is a canvas with a series of ads that promote the abundance of opportunity the world has to offer. From the aisles of a mundane grocery story to the heart of Times Square, opportunities are everywhere and an education in fashion, design, media or the culinary arts can help create the future.

I hope you have a great weekend. In the meantime, enjoy these links:

How cool are these vertical gardens?

#obsessed

Yipee skippy Google Bookmarks!

xo rachel

3 comments:

  1. i love these ads! so clever.
    and i really want some gold chain earrings now. great links. have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through cornflake dreams and I LOVE!! New Follower!!

    If you'd like, Check out my blog! ;)
    http://coralcafe.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...