Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sneak Peek: My visit to Cornflake Dreams

I was so happy when my new friend, Jillian, of Cornflake Dreams, wanted to do a guest post with me. Not only do I adore her style, but she has a way of capturing her audience as if you were sitting at dinner with her. 

For those of you who may not be familiar with her blog, it is always packed full of amazing eye candy from interior design, to fashion to fun tidbits of her weekend.

For my guest post, Jillian allowed me to write as if I was talking to my own readers, with no main topic to stick to. So I decided I would take a moment and share with everyone a little bit about my history, what influenced me to become an artist, and what inspires me today. 

Here's a little sneak peek of my visit at Cornflake Dreams.

To read my entire guest post, click HERE.



And while you're visiting, make sure you stick around and peruse the rest of Jillian's beautiful blog.

Happy reading lovelies.

xo Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post Rachel- I've heard Asheville is beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...