Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time for the tree to come down.

Before:



After:


Today I officially got sick and tired of our dying Christmas tree's crunchy needles having their way with our rug. With this newfound energy from my frustration I decided it was time to take down the tree and reinvent my little corner. It was sad, however I have my little nook back to decorate as I please. Much. Better.

Notice our creepy clown painting that I spoke about in our house tour even made the cut. He found the sunroom a bit cold and clammy this time of year :)

3 comments:

  1. he fits there. who knew sad clown could equal cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your tree was awesome!
    Love the draws in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks Jess! And Tish- I agree, I'm just hoping I can turn his frown upside down :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Cheers,
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...